It's been an exciting year for us here at Hebron 121 Station. In June, we welcomed the first residents to our new buildings and construction is still underway on more to come for new residents. We updated our dog park to include
- Resort-style living — need we say more? Hebron 121 Station is a like being on vacation every single day. We're known for hosting incredible resident events like our St. Patty's Day Crawfish Boil, Resident Appreciation Brunch, Memorial Day Poolooza — and that's just in 2016 alone. That's why our tagline is Hebron 121 Station: A Resort To Come Home To.
- You won't find amenities like ours at any other apartment community in town. Our resort-style pools, state-of-the-art fitness center with weekly complimentary boot camp and yoga classes, incredible resident events, friendly staff and well-designed and well-maintained apartment homes are unlike anything you'll experience elsewhere.
- Each of our brand new apartments feature the ultimate in designer interior touches like high or vaulted ceilings in living spaces, fully-equipped kitchens with granite and recycled glass countertops, premium tile backsplashes and stainless steel appliances in our upgraded units, and lavish garden-style tubs.
- We love our furry friends who also call Hebron 121 Station home. Our pet-friendly community is a gorgeous place to walk your dog, with clean-up stations around the community. We also have our dog park and the latest addition: our brand new dog-wash station.
- Our convenient location provides access to major highways Interstate 35 and Highway 121, not to mention immediate access to DCTA Hebron Station, which connects to DART to get to Downtown Dallas or to Denton if you're a commuting student.
If you're a current resident, visit the leasing office to learn more about how you can earn cash rewards for every resident referral. That's right – by telling your family, friends and coworkers about the awesome lifestyle Hebron 121 Station has to offer, you can earn money when they lease an apartment.