Are you interested in getting in shape near your apartments in Lewisville but are unsure where to start? If the idea of traditional exercise- like hitting the treadmill or lifting weights bores you, consider one of these other ideas to exercise for your health:
• See if there’s a basketball court around you and go shoot some hoops
• Google where the nearest batting cages are
• Take a dance class at your local academy
• Go on MeetUp and see if you can find any local walking/hiking groups
• Get a more physical job. If your job is sedentary and contributing to weight gain, perhaps you should change it up with a job that requires you to move around a little more.
• Change your routine from driving everywhere to either walking or riding your bike. You’ll be amazed at what a difference that can truly make.
• Join a local bowling league. While this doesn’t involve lots of cardio, at least it involves moving around and getting your heart rate up for minutes at a time.
Can you think of any other creative ways to add exercise to your daily or weekly routine? Or does the gym at your apartments in Lewisville suffice for you?